Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi Blog

It's been a while. So let's see what going on the world....

Bike Racing is back. The Tom Boonen Invitational, aka Tour of Qatar, was won by none other than... Wouter Mol. Wouter Mol?!?! I guess your decision not to chase the break shows you still have a lot to learn, eh Team Sky?

Lot of other little races as riders get tuned up for the Spring Classics which kick off Feb 27 with the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad. I think it's going to be a fun season to watch, I don't see any races that are a lock going in. A lot of people will say Contador is a lock to win the tour, but I'm not one of them.

As for my own racing, I missed the Cherry Pie Crit last weekend, but my teammate Anna got 6th in her race which kicks ass. I'm driving down to Cowschwitz tonight to do the Cantua Creek Road Race tomorrow morning. It should be a good test of where I'm at fitness wise.

I'm looking at getting a coach, I think I've found someone that should work pretty well. I'm hoping this will alleviate some of the training frustration I've been experiencing.

I've been spending a bit of time on the track, and having a lot of fun with it. We'll see how it goes when I start racing, I'm hoping I'll be competitive enough for it to be enjoyable.

Aside from that, here are some things to help enjoy your Friday.

Our Girls, Their Cars
Colbert FTW!
Pre Order the New DBT Album
Josh Ritter has a new album coming out

No comments: