Monday, July 20, 2009

July in SF

Is just stupid cold, and dark and rather bleak. I think every July I wish I was living somewhere (anywhere) else, but every year I make it through, and August is better, and September is better still.

I was planning on racing Sunday, but ended up riding 80 miles on Saturday so I didn't feel too motivated on Sunday.

The Tour has been fun. Most of the drama has been background stuff. I can't imagine anyone is surprised that Contador flew up Verbier yesterday. Columbia had a nightmarish today on Saturday, with Hancapie missing yellow by five seconds and Cavendish being penalized for an irregular sprint.

Next few days should be interesting. It will be fun to see who gets stronger and who fades.

Every time I see Contador do his stupid gun shot thing at the finish I think of this:




Elsewhere: Livestrong MCA!

Lock up your dogs, Vick's on the loose.

Another shocker, the former first ho's were a pain in the ass.

And the stupidest Republican of the day is in Virginia.

No comments: