Thursday, July 2, 2009

Music Update

I haven't talked about music in while and what better time than now? Lot's of good new stuff out, and some great shows coming up. I missed Deer Tick last night at the Independant (thanks United). Their new album sounds really good. Next Wednesday is Patterson Hood supporting his excellent new album, this will be the second time I've seen him solo, the first was in Atlanta and it may have been the best show I've ever seen. Also next week is Chuck Ragan, who is always a good show. Then Friday is Cracker, and yes, they have a new album out too. I like this album more than most of their older stuff, probably because P Hood was involved.

Other good albums I've been listening to:

Kristeen Young, Damien Jurado, Blind Pilot, and Dinosaur Jr. Oops almost forgot one of my faves, Silversun Pickups

No comments: