Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Monday

Went to the Cherry Pie Crit yesterday. I was on the waiting list, so we drove up to Napa hoping I'd get called up, I didn't. E and I went for a ride instead. It was wet, and cold, but it was good to be on the bike. The two of us riding together is sometimes challenging, and I think we both get a little frustrated at times. But it's fun to do it together. We both know that it's something we need to work at, more so when, like now, I've been riding/racing quite a bit and she hasn't.

Garmin was scheduled to show up at the race, and there was a rumor that Astana was going to show up as well. But I didn't see either one. We left around 2:00- the Mens Pro race was scheduled for 3:00, but it was cold and we both wanted to get home into some dry warm clothes.

Next weekend is the Tour of California. It's been a long time since the US has seen a bike race with the level of talent that has been assembled here. I can't wait to see it.

Random Links:

Is George W Bush President?

And this is what is considered fun?

Israel; doing it's part to make us look good

NPR; Just the least evil?

Bush + Prison = Justice

Coulter + Prison = Too good to be true?

No comments: