Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Tour Come and Gone

Levi wins another. No doubt it was a very enjoyable race, I hope it continues to grow into an early season classic. For years I've tried to like Levi, I really want to. He's a local guy, by all accounts really nice, but... Something about him is just kind of annoying. No doubt he did what it took to win, but to hold up three fingers after the TT as if victory was assured... weak. If he didn't have the strongest team in the race, Nibali's break doesn't get contained and Levi doesn't win. Yeah, yeah; if this happened, blah blah blah. Next week the Classics start, the next couple months are just going to be fun to watch.

Race clinic yesterday went well. I need to chose a team, I have a couple of choices now. I'm thinking of doing a tactics based one on March 8. We'll see, I need to get my fitness up a bit, at least my endurance.

How is it that this story was picked up all over the globe, and no one thought a picture was a good idea? Brazil is just awesome.

So tell me, is this a gun control problem, or a parenting problem?
Who could have ever predicted that giving a shotgun to a kid would turn out bad?

No comments: