Friday, April 10, 2009

Damn, Has it been a week already?

Can't do Copperopolis tomorrow, messed up my back.

Work's kept me too busy to do much of anything else.

I haven't even had time to write about what an awesome show Isbell put down last week. The Cleveland show was good, but last week at the Independant was the best show I've seen him do. At one point he refered to his music as Long, Lazy & Loud. Seemed to fit well. This was the best crowd I'd seen at an Isbell show as well, hopeully that will continue.

Great interview with Isbell here


Paris Roubaix is Sunday. My favorite race of the year. I'd love to see Cancellara or Thor win, but I'm guessing Boonen will prevail. The thing with PR though, is that it's so brutal that nothing is given. Anyone that has a mechanical at a bad time is just SOL.

No comments: