Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sea Otter



Look! I'm in front of people!!

I got a new bike.

A Waterford SR-33. So far I've had 2 short rides, a race, and a longish ride. I like it more each time. I think it looks better than any bike I've ever seen. American Cyclery did a good job for me. It will take a little more to get used to it, but at this point I'm quite pleased.

It was fun to experience Sea Otter, or the little of it that we did. For me to go back would have to be for more than just one race. Either more races, or some time off to watch other races and visit the Aquarium. Too much driving for one day.
The course was fun, but hard. Too hard for me at my present fitness level. But that's changing.

Here's another look at the new bike. I need a better picture of it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

what an awesome bike!!!