Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Political Irony

So warrantless wiretapping is ok, just as long as it's happening to someone else

We're a long way from finding out how bad our government really acted.

And as the US slowly moves to the center, It looks like Europe is going to the wrong way. Italy and Fascism, what could go wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------

Davide Rebellin won La Fleche Wallone.

I know the Ardennes Classics are loved by many, but I have a hard time getting excited by them. I am getting excited about the Giro though. Lots of plots, subplots, and a really challenging course, promise to make this an exciting race.


----------------------------------------------------------

Pretty sure this is going to make the "must watch" list.

So, rather than attend her reunion, Wachner, 31, sent someone else in her place, a stripper, and made a documentary about it.


This dude needs to be stopped. Of course let's not blame him, let's blame Craigslist. And by invoking stupid politicians, I've come full circle, so I'll stop.

UPDATE: Sloppy work on my part... A suspect is in custody, or for my Birmingham readers, Dude is been got.

No comments: