Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to Tuesday

Look what I found in my inbox this morning:

Your upgrade request has been approved. An upgrade sticker has gone into the mail today and you should have it in a few days. Place this sticker on the front of your license in a place where it doesn't coverup other information on your license.

Now I can be off the back with even tougher competition!

It will be fun to be able to ride with the rest of the team, and hopefully they can help me out a little. I should find out on Saturday at Sea Otter.

Great pic from PR. The barriers aren't what I thought they were from the video. I had thought Thor might have held on had he not gone into the railing, but clearly he couldn't. Too bad, it would have made for an epic sprint, but it wasn't meant to be.

No comments: