Monday, April 27, 2009

The World on A Monday

Furthering last week's post about Texas Secession:




Krugman at the top of his game, again.
What else did the right oppose recently? I just want enough information to take cover.

It's tough that you can't choose what your 15 minutes of fame is based on. Right Maine Republican Susan Collins?


Idiots with guns:

Most of the focus will be placed on the Taliban aspect of this story. But really, stupid people with guns are just stupid people with guns. You could replace Pakistan with Rwanda, Darfur, Arkansas or Indonesia and replace the crime of adultery with being (Black, Gay, Homeless, Intellectual, Attractive, etc). I'm sure this will be picked up as further anti-Taliban propaganda, but it's more complex than that... Oh shit, I'm not an intellectual, put that down, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Fair warning, this is bad, if you're not sure if you want to watch it, don't!
(this applies to you E)




-----------------------------------------

Bike Racing:

Andy Schleck closed out the Ardennes with his win at LBL. Bring on the Giro!

The joy's of crits. I guess I'm glad I missed this one.

No comments: